Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

What a nice Easter season so far. Yesterday we (Tim, Ally, Angie, Byte, and I) went to my mom's for Easter. We brought cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham, corn, cresent rolls, and sugar cookies. Of course, I forgot about the corn completly. It wasn't until we were mostly done eating that I remembered that I didn't make it! :( Oh, well.

Today the girls woke up to look for their baskets and then we made cinnamon rolls. I came downstairs to play with my stamping stuff and the girls promptly took a nap. Tim helped me set up my brand new photo studio. So cool! And, not very expensive.



I also got a new 12" cutter with a laser. My old Fiskers slider one was just so worn out. I have a smaller one ordered too, but it hasn't come in yet.

I can't seem to keep this picture rotated the way it orginally was. :(


The Easter bunny even brought me a basket...along with some new punches. I got the pictures though because they haven't quite made it here yet.

I finished another homework project for my CMC class.

We are working on light sources.

 
Finally, my cousin, Brad, is coming to visit us in a bit. We haven't seen him since Fourth of July 2011. Then, we are all (Tim, Ally, Angie, Byte, and I) going to Tim's parents for Easter. I think John, Tammy, Brady, and Logan are going to be there. Oh, Bonnie and George too!

My next project is going to be to make my own Mother's Day cards for my mom, Tim's mom, and my step-mom, Susan. That is my goal. I think it is going to match up with a challenge that is going on now, so that is a bonus.

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment