Sunday, March 24, 2013

Copic Class...*yay*

I finally signed up for Suzanne Dean's Beginner Copic class. I was trying to wait until I was done with school so my time was a little more free, but homework hasn't been an issue and I just couldn't wait any longer. It was one of those things that was constantly in the back of my head nagging at me. Now I just have to get settled in and start. I was all excited to get things rocking and rolling last night...snuggled in on the loveseat with my blanket, wiener dog, and laptop. I clicked 'print' and found out that my printer, which is waaayyy down in my basement craft room, was out of paper. Well, that halted everything for the evening.

Today is a new day though. Laundry is in, dishwasher is running, homework is done, Tim is at work, kids are gone....SO, I can be crafty all I want! :)

I hope, very soon, to post my very first challenge card. I am working on a 'spring' card for Color Me Creative's challenge. The biggest challenge so far is trying to wrap it up in order to figure out how to take the best photo and then...how in the world to post it and link it. This is a whole new world for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment